Effective: February 7, 2017
1. Collecting Your Information. We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The types of information we may collect via the Site include, but are not limited to:
2. Using Your Information. We may use any information collected about you via the Site to: help increase the efficiency and operation of the Site; deliver and improve our products and services; manage our business; monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve the Site and the user experience; generate a personal profile of you to make future visits to the Site more personalized; perform the functions and services you request; send you confirmations, updates, alerts, administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of the Site; request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site; respond to your emails; compile anonymous statistical information and analyses, which we may use internally and/or provide to third parties; and deliver information to you that you request or that we think may be of interest to you, such as articles, news, or information about various promotions.
3. Sharing Your Information. We may share your information as follows:
4. Security of Your Information. While we take reasonable steps to protect any personally identifiable information you choose to provide via the Site from unauthorized access, please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online can potentially be intercepted and used by unauthorized parties, so please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal or personally identifiable information via the Site. To help ensure security via the Internet, we recommend you keep your browser up to date with automatic security updates enabled.
7. Policy for Children. We do not use the Site to solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to instruct their children to never provide personal information through the Site or any other website without parental consent. If you believe a child has provided personal information to us via the Site, please contact us and we will use reasonable efforts to locate and delete the information.
9. Opting Out. If Starlies sends emails to you, you may opt out of receiving such e-mails at any time by responding to the opt-out link provided on all such e-mail communications from Starlies.
47 Waterbury Road
Suite 4 PMB 364
Prospect, CT 06712